Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors:
• We collect only the information we need to give you the best service possible. Personal details are kept securely and are never shared with any third party.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
• Completing or supporting an activity
• Website and system administration
• Research, analysis, reporting
• Contacting our visitors (except via telephone) for promotion of the site or products
Who has access to the information we collect?
Of the information we do collect, we allow our visitors the following access to the information:
• Access is given to all collected information
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
• Information collected by our website
• Newsletter subscription privacy
• Controlling your personal information
• Website Security
• An Introduction to cookies
• Your consent for cookie deployment by our website.
• Cookies used by our website
• Actual cookies deployed
• How to disable cookies
• What we do with the information collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with more information for the product(s)/service(s) you have requested. Your information may also be stored in a CRM system for Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Newsletter subscription privacy
• We only collect your name and email address for newsletter subscriptions
• Upon subscribing, a subscriber will receive newsletters monthly and regular updates about new products and exclusive offers
• To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or email us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• Website Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to disable cookies
Most modern browsers allow you to control your cookie settings for all websites that you browse. You can disable cookie deployment completely by editing your browser settings, however in doing this you may be limiting the functionality that is displayed on our website. To learn how to disable cookies on your preferred browser we recommend reading this advice posted by Google.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many antispyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware. As mentioned earlier in this page you can also disable Google Analytics on all websites by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.